Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Just saw Shrek 2 today...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want to take the family to see this, so I'm glad to hear it's great.

    The McF Shrek line was a great set of figs, as witness the clamoring for the original dragon. Licensing works in odd and mysterious ways.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I *loved* puss n boots, and worked from 9am till 4:30 am the next day, to make this for a poser character.. he'll be available on Monday, and he's damned close to the Shrek version...mill20puss202

    And I'm STILL pissed that Steve didn't lean on Todd to keep the Shrek License!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 20, 2004 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Gareee ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Damn !!!! That's awesome, Garee. I haven't seen any of the Shrek 2 figs, but I agree that McF should have kept the license.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, Sculpey.. Iv've been working so hard on creating 3d products, I've had practically no time to drop by here. I just released 3 new products with a total of 5 new toon animal types.

    In the first 27 hours of their release, I've made almost $900 on them!

    If anyone wants to see the new guys, here are the links...

    stampede

    Barnyard

    Hippolicious

    Sheriff

    Check out the ad popups for more images...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Steve, why the HELL are you letting great licenses like this slip through your fingers?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just for your information, John! We never had a shot at it. The company (bites tongue) that made the S-2 toys, had first right of refusal! As with anything DreamWorks does, because they helped finance DreamWorks.

    For Nascar? BAH!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...an ass-a-9 statement, at best, John!

    ...would you rather sell New York Yankee T-shirt, or Bad News Bears T-shirts, anyway? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    ...and further more, I'm gonna T-bag you for that NASCAR remark. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...up, so John can be enlightened! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Ummm, Steve, Gareee's real name is... (wait for it)... GARY, not John. Remember the nice guy who took you on tour (free I may add) of Disneyworld? Good guy that drove a P.O.S. Geo? Mr. Tabar?

    Sheesh, I think all the NASCAR fumes and the heat have gone to your head, my friend. Not that there's a lot of hair to slow it down (ah, it's nice knowing I've already been "rated" by you, my stars are safe).

    Have a good one, buddy! I have some special customs for the barbeque for you, so let me know when you're back in Jersey.

    And Gareee, great work on the Poser critters. I always knew you were a poser (or is that HOSER?)

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 24, 2004 10:07 PM: Message edited by: thatchetguy ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...somehow, not seeing an avatar for Gareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and seeing John's below it, fooled me.

    ...must be all the long hours I'm puttin' in out here in Tempeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! How could I mistake Gareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for Sculpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Yeah, it's the long hours, since now there's someone there to actually watch you "work" those hours. I've called you late at night when you claimed to be working, and I heard what sure sounded like a nudie bar in the background. Unless that's the kind of music you listen to in the "office."

    Stay away from the sun, we don't want you all barbequed BEFORE we get a chance to roast you.

    Chet
    (with a new avatar just to confuse StV)

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 25, 2004 01:38 PM: Message edited by: thatchetguy ]</font>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...dreamin'! I'm puttin' in 12 hours a day on this project! Dinner, and right to bed.

    ...besides, I don't know the area well enough to know of any Go-Go bars...................yet! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •